Monday, January 31, 2011

First Post, Fancy Dinner, Good Friends

Tonight, I finally started this blog. It feels a little weird to be writing this now, because I feel like no one’s reading it yet. Regardless, it’s baby steps, right?

I love to make food. Mostly desserts, but I like to make dinner and lunch and breakfast too. Basically any time I can be eating, I will.

Tonight, I made dinner for some friends that I hadn’t seen in WAYYY too long. I made a fancy dinner and planned ahead of time (whoa, insane right?) and had a great time. Ben, Drew, VJ, and Jordan are a great group of guys, and thanks to Ben’s awesome photography I have some pictures. I’ll work on taking my own some other time. He took this picture of me last year which I love:



Anyway, dinner. On the menu tonight we have Rosemary Pork Tenderloin, Green Bean and Cucumber Salad, Bruschetta, and Lemon Angel Food Cake for dessert. YUM.





I didn’t get a picture of the cake because we gobbled it up before I got the chance, but trust me, it was delish!

Well, I’m off to clean the kitchen, then maybe watch an episode or two of House. I’m hooked. Thank goodness for no Friday class!

No comments:

Post a Comment