Friday, June 10, 2011

i've got to get better at posting things on time...

Sometimes I am punctual. When it's things like arriving to class and meetings and lunches, I'm right on time. When it's little chores (read: running errands or paying bills) or posting pictures or doing laundry, I'm the queen of procrastination. I'm not quite sure what it is, but anyway, here's some food that I've made recently.

Best intro to a blog post ever?

brownies with cookie dough topping. baked together into a gooey mess of decadent delicious-ness.

attempted creme brulee cupcakes for my friend John's birthday. Need some modifying, but were a yummy first attempt!

cookies I made for my friends who were moving. they lived at the 5-0-8 for the past year and have now taken their talents to the 1-4-0. hooray for moving!

just a close up because I love the design on the 0 :)



Today I'm going for a run! and it's raining. but I'm looking forward to a fun weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. The 508 thinks that A Rose is the most talented baker in the world.
    I also got to experience the brownies with cookie dough topping. Superb!

    ReplyDelete